by Ken
(New Bern NC)

I was looking for information on parts interchangability. My force 120 has a type B lower, I wanted to know if Type C, or D would interchange. I was also wondering if a 120 L drive lower housing is the same. visually from pictures they look similar

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Force Outboard Forum.