steering cable hole cover

by Randy

I have a 2011 nitro z7, i need a chrome cover like the one that covers the hole where the steering cables exit to the motor. I dont what they are called or where to purchase one. I can not upload picture. Thanks for any response.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to FISHING and BOATS FORUM.