Need help in part name

by Chaz

I have a 40 hp Mercury the part I'm looking for is a cast aluminum part that attaches to the throttle cable and is what actually engaged to coward and reverse this peice has broke on me and can't find the name of the part to order it any help would be appricated

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to FISHING and BOATS FORUM.