engine quits

by gary
(bowling green,fl)

The engine runs extremely well 99% of the time. The other 1% it will intermittently cut out and die but will always start back up instantly. This happens maybe once or twice a summer. This is a 1993-150 Evinrude

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to FISHING and BOATS FORUM.