trying to fig out what this thing is on the back of my boat

by Nicholas David

Trying to install GPS on my boat. There is a small white thing on the back of my boat that has a hose running to it that I would like to disconnect, so I can run my GPS. It is located where the transponder should be located which I'm trying to install. Where the hose is running through my transom I could run the wire from my transponder through that hole for the hose. I have a 1997 Four Winds Sundowner 195 skiboat. If anyone knows what the small white thing is, please respond.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to FISHING and BOATS FORUM.