evinrude spl 90 1998

by Troy Smith
(Pearland, Texas, USA)

I have a faulty rectifier and in looking for a replacement I have found a company CDI Electronics ( cdielectronics.com )that sells a replacement Regulator/Rectifier part# 193-3408 they claim will also regulate the voltage. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this regulator/rectifier? OEM is Evinrude Rectifier Assembly 583408.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Evinrude Forum.