livewell question

i am turning my boat into a bass boat and i need a live well to put in the new floor. i have searched all over and all i can find are the stupid ones that you have to put the hose over the side of the boat to fill it up. i want one like what would come in fishing boats from factory so all i have to do is flip a toggle switch and it pumps in water and pumps water out. does any one know where i can find this.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to FISHING and BOATS FORUM.