fuel sending unit / replacement.

by pete
(ogden, ut)

i have a 87 welcraft220 classic(chevy 305), absolutely love. I'm replacing all my gauges . while im at it i would to replace my fuel send unit my issue is where can i find my part number for said unit. or a web site address would be a great help.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Electrics Forum.